Book a Workshop!
Ninjababes workshops focus on building both mental strength and physical strength. Hone in on a specific skill in ninja and the mental/emotional qualities and strengths that pair with them. Choose from our 3 offerings below.
1. Competition Ready: Visualizing Success
Learn mental strength and strategy for being competition ready.
Students will be led in:
- calming practice
- visualization of the hours and moments before competing
- visualization of successfully completing obstacles
- learning how to take those visualizations and implement them into affirmations that can be used on a daily basis.
These practices teach ninjas how to implement their own strategies of how to lower anxiety, clear their minds to focus on the course, and compete with the best possible outcome of their potential. Ninjas will feel ready to compete and train with greater focus and confidence. It is great workshop for competitive teams, or any group of ninjas wanting to learn how to grow their mental toughness and strategy.
2. Recognizing Thought Patterns and Building Positive Self-Belief
Recognize negative thought patterns and change them for a positive belief.
Ninjas will be guided in:
- seeing when they think badly about themselves
- how to process negative thoughts in a healthy way
- set a new positive belief about themselves
- practice and ingrain in themselves that new empowering belief
At the end of this workshop, Ninjas will have at least one specific strategy uniquely designed to match their own personal needs. Through regular implementation of the tools learned in the workshop, ninjas will grow their self-belief and confidence.
3. How to Say No to Fear and Live to Up Your Full Potential
Combine visualizing practice and recognizing negative thought patterns in order to help build a more empowering mindset on or off the course.
Ninjas will learn how to:
- recognize and constructively deal with feeling intimidated
- identify instances of negatively comparing themselves to other people and learn to transform that into something positive
- see failure as a way to move forward instead of a set-back
- recognize how to have a healthy and positive belief in themselves
- learn tools to combat fear in their day-to-day lives.
This class provides tools and strategy for building a positive mindset, growing their self-confidence, and overcoming anxiety and fear in competition and ninja.
4. Comparison: Confidence-Building or Kryptonite?
Learn how to recognize comparison and use it in a positive way for confidence growth and identity building rather than for bringing down self-esteem.
Ninjas will learn how to:
- identify instances of positive comparison and realize how that has built up confidence, self-awareness, and motivation
- identify instances of negative comparison and learn to transform that into something positive
- learn strategies for undoing cycles of negative thinking caused by comparison
- learn techniques for developing healthy mindset and body image
- learn how to transform negative thinking into constructive self- assessment and goal setting
This class provides tools for transforming mindset specifically in the area of comparing oneself and one’s skills to that of other people. We can be influenced by comparison through social media, school or work interactions, ninja training, and competitions. In order to have a healthy and positive body image and self-esteem, it is important to practice skills of constructive comparison, not degrading or hurtful comparison that leads to low-self esteem and self-limiting beliefs.
Who are these workshops for?
These workshops are for those who have a desire to maximize their potential on the course and hone in on building self-confidence and mental toughness. Workshops can be booked as co-ed or female only. Females-only workshops are designed to uniquely meet girls’ and womens’ needs as athletes and individuals.
This type of class structure allows females to:
- guide their emotions and thoughts in a such a way as to positively build their confidence
- build internal drive and self-belief in both life and on the ninja course
- process information in a female-only environment
- discuss what women or girls experience during ninja-training in a space that cultivates sharing without hesitation, relationship building, and increased self-awareness.