Book the Ninjababe for a speaking event! Cara would love to share her motivational story of how she came to be the empowering person she is today.
Find out how she:
- overcame disordered eating
- put an end to her own body image issues
- found the power of positive thinking
- developed her self-confidence and a strong identity
- started her American Ninja Warrior journey
- fuels her unstoppable mindset
Invite Cara to speak at your next group’s event!
Book a One-on-One with Cara!
“Consult with Cara” is a way for Ninjababes to work one-on-one with Cara in a unique way. Meet with her through an online zoom call to discuss what will take you to the next level in ninja and in life!
Participants will experience personalized guidance in:
- honing in on your own goals
- recognizing negative thought patterns, fears, and mindset setbacks
- strategies to overcome negative thinking and mindset setbacks
- build self-confidence
- develop your self-identity
Take advantage of personalized time with Cara and start tapping in to your full potential!
Book a Workshop!
Ninjababes workshops focus on building both mental strength and physical strength. Hone in on a specific skill in ninja and the mental/emotional qualities and strengths that pair with them. Choose from our 3 offerings below.
1. Competition Ready: Visualizing Success
Learn mental strength and strategy for being competition ready.
Students will be led in:
- calming practice
- visualization of the hours and moments before competing
- visualization of successfully completing obstacles
- learning how to take those visualizations and implement them into affirmations that can be used on a daily basis.
These practices teach ninjas how to implement their own strategies of how to lower anxiety, clear their minds to focus on the course, and compete with the best possible outcome of their potential. Ninjas will feel ready to compete and train with greater focus and confidence. It is great workshop for competitive teams, or any group of ninjas wanting to learn how to grow their mental toughness and strategy.
2. Recognizing Thought Patterns and Building Positive Self-Belief
Recognize negative thought patterns and change them for a positive belief.
Ninjas will be guided in:
- seeing when they think badly about themselves
- how to process negative thoughts in a healthy way
- set a new positive belief about themselves
- practice and ingrain in themselves that new empowering belief
At the end of this workshop, Ninjas will have at least one specific strategy uniquely designed to match their own personal needs. Through regular implementation of the tools learned in the workshop, ninjas will grow their self-belief and confidence.
3. How to Say No to Fear and Live to Up Your Full Potential
Combine visualizing practice and recognizing negative thought patterns in order to help build a more empowering mindset on or off the course.
Ninjas will learn how to:
- recognize and constructively deal with feeling intimidated
- identify instances of negatively comparing themselves to other people and learn to transform that into something positive
- see failure as a way to move forward instead of a set-back
- recognize how to have a healthy and positive belief in themselves
- learn tools to combat fear in their day-to-day lives.
This class provides tools and strategy for building a positive mindset, growing their self-confidence, and overcoming anxiety and fear in competition and ninja.
Who are these workshops for?
These workshops are for those who have a desire to maximize their potential on the course and hone in on building self-confidence and mental toughness. Workshops can be booked as co-ed or female only. Females-only workshops are designed to uniquely meet girls’ and womens’ needs as athletes and individuals.
This type of class structure allows females to:
- guide their emotions and thoughts in a such a way as to positively build their confidence
- build internal drive and self-belief in both life and on the ninja course
- process information in a female-only environment
- discuss what women or girls experience during ninja-training in a space that cultivates sharing without hesitation, relationship building, and increased self-awareness.